Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I miss my gal

one , two ,three, four days......
i just cant stop counting each passing day
i notice each hour each minute......each.......
I have been trying to runaway ,to hide, to pretend like i just dont notice what the hell is running through my head
I am supposed to be strong,hard hearted,,
i am supposed to live like nothing is happening
Three days without stepping in the news room....
Three days without Nandos...
And i am supposed to pretend nothing is happening....
I feel like i am using up larger amounts of energy to live through each new day.
As i pretend to substitute her with an a new addiction.
Forcing my self to become the geek i never was
It just wont work i noticed today......
My Ipod has become an alien....i want to throw it away
With each song....i cry...
I cry not because i am sad but because i cant face the reality of my world empty in just one day
I cant cryany more , i cant sleep, i cant talk, i cant...i just cant........
Its not that i am hurt or that i miss her......
i do not know whats happening.......
More than ever...i need strength to walk my self to my room each evening
i watch the terrace we had made our home, dragging my feet i call up one of the boda-bodas
to carry me ..to carry me away from a world that might stare at me breaking apart
I do not know what to do....
i want to cry but i just cant, i want to yawn to a point of no return....i want to...........
i want to yell...yes i want to yell and i an goin to do just that.......I miss you!

No comments: