Monday, April 21, 2008

AS I GROW OLD!

THE FIRST TIME I GET ROBBED...IT MIGHT NOT BE THE LAST

do not know why its you again...that i have finally settled for
you mylittle ugly fad formed blog
that i run to only when the reality of this world hits me
youre not as fashionable as the rest of your unknown friendz ...little jars , phenix en all the others.....
ure still my treasure
i can talk to you...you wont be there to stare into my eyes when i cry like a child
I can cry infront of you....you know who i am
i can tell you the truth because you wont judge me
youve taken the place of a father a world away, a mother first to judge , a best friend selfish and all those who think they are close to me...en dnt think i can only see through them.......
To you i can whisper quietly in the nite the reason i jst cant trust God any more...
he made a promise he didnt keep.....he took my brother when i stayed updayz en nites asking him not to do so............. how can i trust him with the rest of my mix?
i can tell you again that i have failed at almost everything i have planned lately
Did you ever think i couldmake a loser?......yo.u wouldnt knw...any way....
what do you think i should do????
i can tell you that i cried the whole day today........... my eyez are red and my head hurts
I did not cry because of my property now gone....
but because of the empty miserable world that wz closing in on me....
where was every one when i needed them....
where wz every one who kps me days en nites worrying about how to hold friendz...........
may be i just dnt need them....or may be i just cant do with out them............
may be i wouldnt stand the shame of breaking me into a sobbing little gal..............
i do not know what tomorrow will be like....but i need you to promise me a better day
tell me that every thing will be okay when i get up to face tomorrow...
i am so scared....so alone.......so confused........so ......so.....so

No comments: