Friday, April 11, 2008

I want my life back
I want to go back home
I don’t want to have any more secrets
I don’t want to be far away from my family any more
I don’t want any more friends
I don’t want to hang out any more
I don’t want to know Serugo
I don’t want to know that men can hit on me
I don’t want to know what law school is all about
I don’t want to imagine I ever met Dirk
I don’t want to imagine phoebe leaving for Italy in a few days
I want Abu back
I want my bed room at home
I don’t want to imagine I live in these hostel rooms
I do not want to use boda bodas any more
I don’t want to spend hungry nights all alone
I don’t want to imagine me mad at you
I don’t want to imagine possibilities of heart breaks
I don’t want to work
I don’t want to buy my own food any more
I want Mellisa back
I don’t want to regret why I didn’t go to Dar
I don’t want to imagine you are selfish
I don’t want you to READ THIS!

No comments: