Monday, April 28, 2008

A terrible weekend...charting my course up!

So I have survived this semester of law school, almost! I just got thru with all the tests and course works? Exams…a week away. but it still feels good to have a shorter list of worries…, I just got thru with one thing ….good reason to celebrate….….I arrive home craving nothing more than sleep and several days of mind less-television and sit aways with my gal phoebe on the nandos terrace, of course not doing much…gossiping and commenting about just about any thing…you can only pray you skip our eyes !
Any how I had planned all this in advance set the weekend apart….Andrew was definitely out of the picture , since phoebe was what was making it any way( never thought we could ever have a compatible good hanging with the two of them together!)…Yep…sooooooo! …first my phone blacks out...my efforts to save e day went as far as me becoming part of Dj Momo z machine crew. The phone still refused to charge up…just a little for me to get a hold of phoebe…. I didn’t…..
any how bottom line is I got home…at 8..on a Friday …Strange!
I had to stand my Uncle steven ‘s incessant questions and my mother’s annoying references to “ my daughter, the budding lawyer”
But some where alone in the dark of my room I found my self smiling in tacit recognition of my week’s accomplishments… although the worst is only half over……..i am a survivor….whether I am any thing more than that will be determined by that piece of paper I receive mid…my next semester…..That’s…a little too far to worry me…. For now. I will just sit back and think about my flipping weekend………and where the hell my gal is..!.

No comments: